Friday, February 19, 2010

Directionally Challenged in Search of her Compass

So, here is my first attempt at a blog using something other then Myspace which I had many eons ago in a lifetime far far away.

This is going to be a place for me to muse on all things Anne-Margaret. On my search for direction. After a recent job loss, major surgery, and a potential new love interest an ocean away, my world seems to be a bit on end as I search for my place.

This is a place for positivity. Rather then dwelling on the losses, I am going to try and focus on what is yet to be and how I can use this time as an opportunity to make my existence exactly what I'd like it to be. I'm making all the pieces fit so that I am in a place where I can thrive and grow and become the best me I can be.



This is my attempt at self discovery and evolution.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment